We offer a comprehensive array of consulting, research, evaluation, facilitation, and project management services to help clients make smart, strategic decisions.
PPA’s suite of customized services includes:
- Implementation evaluation
- Outcome and impact evaluation including quasi-experimental and experimental designs
- Cost analysis
- Literature review
- Performance measurement and fidelity assessment
- Demographic trends and workforce analysis
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Scans of national practices and policies
- Strategic planning
- Initiative facilitation & stakeholder engagement
Evaluation capacity building
PPA’s expert research teams employ a multitude of tools for primary data collection. These include online, telephone, and paper surveys; in-person, telephone, and online interviews; in-person and Web-based focus groups and roundtables; and many more.
In addition to the above services, PPA routinely provides technical support to its clients in the areas of strategic planning and analysis, administrative and technical capacity-building, communications development and management, and meeting facilitation.